Papers by title. Links download PDF files.
- Commentary Notes for Author, Tomoko Masuzawa on The Invention of World Religions, Annual Meeting, AAR, November 2005
- Explaining Tiele's Shift from 'History' to Phenomenology of Religion
- How to Think about Suicide Bombers
- Interview: June 15th, 2007, the University of Lausanne
- La Reconnaissance Est Bien Un Devoir
- On "Sacrifice, Gift and the Social Logic of Muslim 'Human Bombers.'" What Got Me Started; What Kept Me Going
- Politics and Religion of Cruelty
- Religion, Civil Society, and Secular Study of Religion
- Remarks towards Some Comments on Smith, Canons and Vagrant Aporias in Religious Studies
- Toward a Radical Interrogation of Politics and 'Politics'
- Why Suicide Bombers Bomb